Come join our IRC chat and talk about SimCity! This chat is rated 16+ and English only.
Basic Chat Commands:
/me is an action message.
Type: /me waves
Looks Like: * sww waves
/msg starts a private chat
Type /msg nickname (message) to start a private chat.
Type /msg sww hi there
Looks Like: -> *sww* hi there
If you have your own IRC program the server is:
and the channel:
The Rules on Our Chat are:
- Keep topics suitable for ages 16+, and refrain from using offensive language or behaviour. Respect other chatters. Treat them in the way that you would expect to be treated.
- Be polite and courteous to other users. Do not hassle people, and always ask another user for permission before you send them a private message.
- Remember also that you are a member of an international community here. Please keep in mind that while English is the language in this chat, it is not everyone’s native tongue.
- “Txt Type” should be avoided as it can be difficult to keep up with.
- Imitating other people will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not restricted to: PSC Staff and EA Staff.
- Do not ask for free games, serial numbers, free paysite downloads or any warez.
- Offensive Usernames are not allowed. If asked to, you should change your nickname immediately with /nick . Failure to do so will result in a warning, and ultimately a ban.
- If you are banned from the chat by an Operator, do not attempt to create a new account to regain entry with a different username, as your IP address is banned so logging in from another account will fail.
- We have a three strikes and you are out policy, this means if you have to be warned to not do something for the third time you are banned.
- Accept that people do not always share your opinion on topics, operators will always have the right to stop a topic when they feel it will only lead to an argument.
The Basic Rules:
- No Illegal Activities
- No Insults
- No Racism
- No Harassment
- No Vulgarity
- No Cyber-Sex
- No Porn Links
- No Advertising
- No Flooding
- NO ALL CAPS (It’s considered shouting, and rude)
- No Posting of Contact Information in the Main Chat Window (Including, but not limited to: email-addresses, instant messenger handles/nicknames, phone numbers; If you want to give someone your email-address, send it in a private message)
- No Hacking
- No Adult-Site Links