We will give you a Sims Trivia question 3 times a week, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. They can be about any game and as simple as release date to very in depth gameplay questions! Answer them to us on twitter (hashtag: #PS_SimsTrivia) or as a facebook comment, it is a great way to relive early games and get back some memories. This is just for fun, no prizes except the satisfaction of being right!
The current question is:
10. In The Sims: Livin' Large your Sims could be affected by which disease?
Previous Questions and Answers:
1. What inspired Will Wright to create The Sims?
Will Wright lost his house in the Oakland-Berkeley Firestorm, dealing with the fallout of that made him appreciate the value of objects and inspire The Sims. Read the full news article here: http://www.berkeleys…iosing-a-home/
2. How many ponds are there in Riverview?
There are 23 ponds in Riverview, if you have The Sims 3 Pets installed it will be 26 ponds because of the horseranch
3. In The Sims 3 with all EPs (incl Seasons), which world has a festival lot that is the odd one out?
The festival lot in Appaloosa Plains is the odd one out because it is placed what was originally a residential lot.
4. On the loading screen of The Sims 3 Seasons, in the background, what is the order of the seasons?
5. In The Sims 1, who lives on 5 Sim Lane?
The Goth family!
6. In the Sims 2, what was this item called?
"It's MYSHUNO!" (The Fabulously Zany Party Game)
7. What is the lvl 10 Witch skill in The Sims 3 Supernatural?
The Reanimation Ritual
8. Which careers came with the Sims basegame?
The Athletic, Business, Criminal, Entertainment, Law Enforcement, Medicine, Military, Politics, Science and X-treme careers.
9. In The Sims 2: Holiday Party Pack, how did you make the Santa appear?
Have a Christmas tree on your lot and bake some cookies, he will appear at night and leave a present.