In SimCity BuildIt you build a city and to upgrade your buildings you have to manufacture resources. It takes (real life) time to make these resources. There is in-game currency (SimCash) you can buy with real money and just like with other games, SimCash helps you progress faster.
What I especially like the sound of is that you can specialize your city just like in the main SimCity game. Then there are Disaster Challenges, I like challenges!
Here are links to all the different articles:
- The new Mayor’s guide to SimCity BuildIt
- Playing SimCity BuildIt while offline
- Save your game and make social connections in SimCity BuildIt
- Building and improving your residential zones in SimCity BuildIt
- Government buildings in SimCity BuildIt
- Buying, selling, shipping, and dealing in SimCity BuildIt
- Providing Services for your citizens in SimCity BuildIt
- Specializations in SimCity BuildIt
- Crafting and manufacturing in SimCity BuildIt
- Building and maintaining roads in SimCity BuildIt
- Expanding your city and using City Storage
Most of them are basic explanations/tutorials, no in-depth guides on how much time everything will take or how much in things will cost.
Do you like free games with optional microtransactions? I am a fan, I like it when I can try a game without immediately spending money it and I also like it when I can play a game for just a little bit and close it (the bus trip to work for example). Then when I have time again